Flankingthe pulpit are the War memorial windows, 1921, by Oscar Paterson FRSA. The Crucifixion window recognises the 414 men and women who served in the Great War while the Resurrection window honours the 53 who paid the supreme sacrifice. On certain Sundays a special effect can be witnessed. About the start of the sermon the Crucifixion window, hit by the sun, appears to display the same intensity of light as that of the Resurrection window. Gradually, but perceptibly as the sun moves, a shadow from the steeple darkens the Crucifixion window by stages while the Resurrection window increases in brightness until the sun shines partly through the figure of the angel with an intensity that almost blinds.
In the portholes above we find the Burning Bush and the Dove by Ballantine & Son 1877.
In the East (first bay left) is a strongly coloured depiction of The Good Samaritan 1924 by Alexander Walker in memory of Peter Jack (merchant) and in second bay left is the Semple Window by Sadie McLellan 1973 which is the link between church and Burgh.
In the West (first bay right) is Christ with Disciples at the Sea of Galilee 1924 by Alexander Walker in memory of Rev Alexander Montgomerie Lang, minister from 1875 to 1909 and in second bay right is the Parable of the Sower by Gordon Webster 1951 in memory of Rev John Muir 1910 to 1947
In the Heritage Room a window by John K Clark 1996 marks the union of the four congregations merged to form Oakshaw Trinity Church.